Rockhampton Region Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Rockhampton Region?
Rockhampton Region Food and Wine
If you're looking for great food and wine in Rockhampton Region, Queensland, Australia, you won't be disappointed. There are plenty of restaurants, pubs, cafes and take away food establishments to choose from. Here are some of the best:
- The Waterline Restaurant - situated by the Fitzroy River, serves a selection of seafood, steak dishes and also vegetarian options. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is elegant and relaxing.
- Golden Lagoon - popular for its laksa which is a noodle soup dish of Peranakan origins. The restaurant serves Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese cuisine and it is also a vegetarian-friendly eatery.
- Coffee House Apartment - this cafe/restaurant has a rustic feel, serves a selection of light meals for breakfast and lunch and plenty of good coffee.
- The Criterion Hotel - A historical hotel which has been around since 1889. You can enjoy a few drinks with a steak meal on the menu whilst listening to live entertainment on weekends. The outdoor balcony overlooking the streetscape is the perfect spot to enjoy a beer in the hot sun.
- The Giddy Goat - A younger crowd will feel welcome here, with regular live music of all varieties, beer pong, trivia nights, and karaoke. The venue has a modern, lively feel and offers a variety of food too.
Cafes and Takeaway
- The Greenhouse Cafe - Situated by the Fitzroy River, offers a variety of healthy options including vegetarian and vegan cuisine. It’s also a great hideaway for those who prefer to relax and feel the wind blowing through leaves.
- The Pineapple Hotel - Offers a variety of takeaway food on their menu, including delicious burgers, nachos, and pizza. Located just a short drive from Rockhampton, it is a great food stop before a road trip.
- The Coffee Society - Situated on the south side of Rockhampton, this place is home to the best coffee in town. They also have bakery items, homemade sandwiches, and granola as perfect light meal options.
Food and Wine in in Rockhampton Region
The food and wine experience in Rockhampton and its region is all about the amazing seafood, the quality of the locally-grown produce, and the friendly hospitality of the locals. Regardless of your preference, you will not leave the area hungry.
Rockhampton Region Food and Wine Articles