Rockhampton Region Local Services
Rockhampton Region ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Rockhampton Region site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Rockhampton Region Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Rockhampton Region When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Rockhampton Region Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Rockhampton Region Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Rockhampton Region ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Rockhampton Region and a Place to Meet
The rockhampton.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Rockhampton Region
Rockhampton Region is a beautiful destination located in the Central Queensland region of Australia. It encompasses an area of 64,603 square kilometers and has a population of more than 83,000 people. The region is known for its beautiful coastline, stunning national parks, and rich history.
Here are a few interesting facts about Rockhampton Region:
1. The Capricorn Caves, located just 23 kilometers north of Rockhampton, are said to be more than 390 million years old and are home to a diverse range of wildlife, including bats, micro-bats, and frogs.
2. The Rockhampton Botanic Gardens are one of the oldest public gardens in Queensland and feature a wide range of plant and animal species, including the Queensland Bottle Tree and the Lace Monitor lizard.
3. The region is home to the Fitzroy River, the second-longest river in Australia. The river is home to a wide range of aquatic life, including barramundi, prawns, and mud crabs.
4. Rockhampton is known as the Beef Capital of Australia and is home to one of the largest cattle sales yards in the southern hemisphere. The region produces more than 3.4 million head of cattle each year.
5. The Yeppoon Lagoon, located just 45 minutes from Rockhampton, is a stunning swimming spot that features a large, man-made lagoon with crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches.
6. The region is home to a wide range of national parks, including the Capricorn Coast National Park, Mount Etna Caves National Park, and the Byfield National Park.
7. The town of Emu Park, located just 21 kilometers from Rockhampton, is home to the famous Singing Ship monument, which was erected in 1970 to celebrate the area's history as a shipping port.
8. The Rockhampton Heritage Village is a living history museum that features a range of exhibits, including a schoolhouse, post office, and blacksmith's shop.
9. The region is home to a wide range of sporting facilities, including the Browne Park Rugby League Stadium, the Rockhampton Cricket Ground, and the Rockhampton Golf Course.
10. Rockhampton Airport is a busy regional airport that serves the Central Queensland region and offers regular flights to destinations such as Brisbane, Townsville, and Mackay.